The free workshop is designed for people at any stage of their working lives.
Whether you are beginning your career, returning to the workforce, or considering career change, Mr. Jerge will lead you through exercises for focusing on life goals and mapping career strategies.
The workshop will cover
- determining life and career motivations and goals
- matching motivations and goals to career options
- strategies for maximizing success in a career
- resources for exploring careers
Some recommended resources include:
- What Color is Your Parachute?
- Occupational Outlook Handbook (U. S. Labor Department)
- Mid-Atlantic Guide to Information on Careers (MAGIC) by the Virginia Employment Commission