- You must have your library card (versus driver's license) in order to borrow items;
- We will be unable to place holds during this time;
- We will be unable to renew items during this time;
- We will not be checking in items until after the system is back online;
- We will be unable to take monies for overdue fines or fees on your account;
- Online catalog - Holdings information and the ability to log in to update account information, place holds or search for items will be unavailable while the system is offline. During the outage, you can search for holdings via OCLC's WorldCat;
- The mobile catalog will be unavailable;
- The telephone renewal system will be unavailable;
- Library public computers - Only guest passes (vs. library card numbers) will be used during the outage. Please bring your library card or a photo ID to be issued a guest pass for Wed., March 13.
If there are any changes to outage schedule, we will update this blog post as well as post updates to Twitter and Facebook. We appreciate your understanding while the library upgrades the system.