Information from the focus groups will assist the library in development of its five-year plan as it continues to provide services and programs that inform, educate, enrich and entertain every member of our community.
The Fauquier County Public Library, like all modern libraries, faces the challenge of providing services to an increasingly technology-oriented society, while continuing to serve patrons seeking traditional library services. Input is sought about how to meet current patron needs and assess what patron needs will be in the future.
The focus group meeting schedule is as follows:
- July 30, 11:00 a.m. John Barton Payne Building
- July 31, 2:00 p.m. Bealeton Depot
- Aug., 1, 7:00 p.m. John Marshall Library
- Aug., 6, 10:00 a.m. John Marshall Library
- Aug., 6, 7:00 p.m. Bealeton Depot
- Aug., 7, 7:00 p.m. John Barton Payne Building